Friday 1 February 2013



Memento, Reservoir Dogs and The Big Lebowski

I watched Memento, about a man who has no short term memory, and the story is told almost completely backwards. I thought it was great as it was the most interesting film I've seen in a while and the storytelling was very intriguing and unique.
I also watched Reservoir Dogs, which was also brilliant. It's about the aftermath of a failed bank robbery and as always with Tarantino, the script was great. It was excellently acted, especially by Tim Roth as the hysterical Mr. Orange and Steve Buscemi as Mr. Pink.
Finally, I watched the Big Lebowski, a Coen brothers film starring Jeff Bridges as The Dude. This film contains some of my favourite characters of all time (especially Walter Sobchak, played by John Goodman), and has a great story involving Nihilists, "marmots" and White Russians.
I would strongly recommend all of them.

Hal Chavasse

No comments:

Post a Comment